We are excited to announce another major release with many new features and improvements.
📣 What’s New
Business Hours – You can let your customers know when your team is not available and display following up messages so the lead will not be lost into oblivion.
- Let users know that you are currently out of business hours.
- Set up a working time for each agent or for the whole team, especially useful for a team with a global presence.
- Automated offline messages to notify customers.
- Automatically asking for personal information for following-up purposes.
Agent Online Status is another great feature that has been shipped alongside Business Hours.
- Let your customers know whether the agent is currently available or not.
- The online status is updated based on the agent’s latest activity and his/her business hour setting.
You can access Business Hour in Organization Settings.
Message Draft: drafting messages will not be lost anymore.
Overall Enhancement: Better icons and fixed many typos across the platform. Some existing features have also been worked on the give a more consistent feeling for end-users.
Allow editing placeholders in the lead form: The placeholders can be edited via Language Settings.
Allow to download Chative Mobile app in web app: Chative mobile app is now available and you can download it on Settings page
🔥 Bug fixes
[Settings] There was no option in the Chat assignment being ticked by default
[Member settings] Owner could not invite members to their organization after they downgrade to the FREE plan.
🏃♂️ Have fun with the new update! We are looking forward to receiving more feedback from you all and will roll out a gamification system to award people that contribute feedback and help spread the word about Chative.
Stay tuned for more crazy updates in the future!