👋 Welcome you to the weekly update of Chative!
A week has been gone by! And we are ready to get you to know some of our new big updates in Chative mobile app version.
A very new look for Chative mobile app
Above all, as a technology company, we realize how inconvenient it is for staff to be unable to monitor and catch up on customer discussions received outside of working hours. Hence, we are working on the mobile app version of Chative to alleviate this discomfort and improve the work productivity of support agents.
Today, we’ve updated the versions with a few tweaks in this week’s release note 0.2.2, making for an app that’s amazingly smooth and easy to use and manage.
A new conversation about the alert problem coming at 8 pm? No worries, with Chative mobile app, you can get informed and take quick action to resolve it.
All in your hands, right? We got it for you!
To make your customer psyched to chat over a mobile phone screen, this update enables better live chat behaviors not only in the display but also with more eye-catching effects.
Let’s dive into more details as following:
- Modify the filled lead form not showing up after reloading the page.
- Make lead form scrollable for devices with limited screen size.
- Add pressed animation and pop-up effects for a more dynamic live chat.
- Enlarge the size of the greeting message to call more customer’s attraction.
Take some other improvements
- Updating the text color in your chat widget to follow your primary theme colors.
- Getting your message composer more dynamic with engaging effects.
- Displaying the better layout of custom fields in the conversation section.
📣 The more exciting updates are rolling out. Stay tuned!